1. Reception Hours (Note: open hours are subject to change without prior notice):
Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 7:00PM
Saturday 10:00AM - 3:00PM
Sunday 1:00PM - 3:00 PM
2. Check-in and Check-out Time:
Standard Check-out time is before 11am
Standard Check-in time is from 2pm
Late Check-out and/or early Check-in is available, but subject to room availability.
Please contact the reception to discuss your request so that we can best accommodate you.
3. 24-hours’ check-in and check-out procedures:
For your convenience, we do provide 24-hours’ check-in and check-out services:
4. Book Confirmation: to allow us reserving the room for your booking and rejecting others, a deposit equivalent to one-night tariff is required. A confirmation letter will send to you once the deposit is received.
5. Payment: The full amount of accommodation charges must be paid prior to or upon check in. MasterCard, Visa and EFTPOS are accepted. Direct Deposit is also welcome.
6. Cancellation Policy: We understand that plans can change and that unforeseen circumstances can occur. We highly recommend travel insurance. All bookings are subject to the following cancellation policy:
7. Keys: Please keep the keys with you all the time. If keys are lost or damaged, replacement fee $50 will be charged.
8. Internet: free Wi-Fi is available; the passwords are displayed at the window of reception.
Please note free Wi-Fi is for general usage, don’t use it to download movies, watch videos etc.; otherwise the internet speed may be slow or INOP for others.
9. Car Park: Free parking is available at our car park or off-street parking if the car park is full.
In any situation we have no responsibility for any damage to, destruction of, theft of your vehicle (including anything in or on your vehicle) or car accident regardless of how, when or by whom this is caused.
10. Telephone: A phone deposit $20 is required if you wish to have the phone switched over for outside calls:
Internal calls i.e. to Reception are free.
11. Comfort Pack: All Apartments come with complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, milk, toilet paper, dish washing liquid and washing machine powder. If at any point during your stay you require a top up on your supplies, please contact reception and we will bring you more.
Note: Replenishment of these is the responsibility of the guest.
12. Room Servicing:
13. Washing Machine: Place washing powder in middle compartment of pull out powder dispenser located top right hand side of machine. If you wish to use fabric softener, place it in the left compartment only. Select the wash program you desire. Press the power button so the light is displayed to start your wash. Full washing machine instructions for the model in the apartment are in this folder, on the wall beside the washing machine or in the bottom drawer of the kitchen.
Caution: the door of the machine can’t be opened until the cycle is complete and a pause of 3 minutes after the cycle. Please do not force this latch to open the door; otherwise you may break it.
14. Dryer: Control temperature and drying time using instructions on the front panel. Clean filter between loads.
15. Dishwasher: Place dishwasher powder/ tabs in the powder dispenser located inside the pull down door. Seal lid after filling appropriate side depending on load size. Shut door tightly and turn dial to wash program required. Pull dial or push button to start cycle. Please place large dinner plates at the back of the dishwasher to avoid plats being chipped during cycle.
16. Air Conditioner: Press the orange on/off button top right of the remote control, digital panel shows current set temperature. Triangular buttons adjust temperature.
Please ensure that the air conditioner and bathroom lights are switched off when you are out of the apartment.
17. TV: channels are free to air only
18. Swimming Pool:
For further information please contact us.