Travel to Brisbane on a budget – the borders have reopened and the eased Stage 3 restrictions means there’s plenty to do in the city, no matter whether you’re coming for business, pleasure or a bit of both!
Enjoy a city break with the convenience of staying halfway between Brisbane CBD and Brisbane Airport with our Brisbane Airport accommodation at Hampton Court. Budget-friendly yet self-contained, our studio and cheap apartments Brisbane accommodation is ideal for solo travellers, couples and families, 10 minutes’ drive from the CBD with guest access to our pool, car park and free WiFi service.
We offer some of the cheapest Brisbane accommodation in the city and you can save even more by simply booking directly with us!
QLD Border Information and Stage 3 Eased Restrictions
Most things are back to normal now that we’re in Stage 3 of the eased restrictions, so rest assured you can relax in Brisbane while taking advantage of the absolute best things to do in the city – from shopping and dining to exploring the best attractions.
1.5 metre physical distancing is still in place and visiting/meeting with people from another household is allowed – ideal if you’re planning to meet up with friends and family in Brisbane. If you’re arriving from another state, take note you will need to apply for a QLD Border Declaration Pass.
But, in a quick summary, here’s everything that’s ready for you to enjoy here in Brisbane:
- parks, playgrounds and other natural attractions are open to the public for all recreational activity
- restaurants, cafés, pubs and bars have reopened for indoor business (some require reservations, with the majority following a designated 1 person per 4-square-metre rule allowing up to 50 dine-in customers at a time)
- non-essential lifestyle shopping back on – shop at Brisbane’s world-famous shopping centres (distancing precautions in place, subject to store)
- beauty salons, spas, massage parlours and gyms open and closely following government-recommended hygiene guidelines
- indoor attractions, casinos and places of worship open to the public with distancing/visitor number measures in place
Live outdoor performances and sporting events have also started going ahead, with venues, theatres and stadiums limiting their maximum capacity for everyone’s safety.
Save Directly with Hampton Court Apartments
Here at Hampton Court Brisbane, we offer 1 bedroom studios and fully self-contained 2 bedroom apartments, each featuring reverse-cycle air conditioning, free WiFi, kitchen facilities and more with Budget, Standard and Superior options to suit any budget. For families and groups looking to relax in style, we also have an affordable 2 bedroom penthouse apartment with simply breathtaking city views!
Relax and book with confidence, as we’re continuing to maintain the highest standards of hygiene and sanitation throughout our property for your health and safety. And to save on your stay, simply book directly through us to take advantage of our cheapest available rates.
View our cheap accommodation Brisbane CBD apartments, guest facilities and rates now – just visit Hampton Court Cheap Accommodation Brisbane.